2424 S. Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado 80222.
On December 1, 2020, Pillar of Strength Studio moved to its new location. The new studio is bright and full of space to keep social distancing possible.
I’ve reviewed a considerable amount of information from public health officials, our industry organization and other studio owners to craft a plan for the studio. That being said, I would ask that you would read the following carefully to make a determination as to whether or not now is the appropriate time for you to be at the studio. If you prefer to stay home, I can still work with you via Zoom.
- Clients and teachers will be REQUIRED to wear masks during sessions. Please bring your own mask.
- Clients and teachers will be screened at the start of their sessions. Anyone with a temperature over 99 degrees will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
- Appointment times will be 45 minutes to allow for additional cleaning and so there is no client overlap between sessions. We will ask that you do not come into the studio more than 5 minutes before your session.
- We will be moving equipment around the studio to ensure a minimum of 6’ between apparatus.
- Please consider being already dressed for Pilates when arriving. If you are going to or coming from work, the dressing rooms will be available.
- A disinfectant spray will be used for all handles and Pilates loops then set aside to dry properly. The studio has enough loops to get through the day, a loop should not be needed to be reused within 24 hours.
- Pillar of Strength will continue to use Clorox/ Lysol wipes to wipe down the equipment, door handles, and any hard surfaces.
- Instructors will not be providing hands-on cuing until social distancing restrictions have eased.
- Hand sanitizer will still be provided at the front desk.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Pillar of Strength will no longer provide cups in the short term.
- The waiting area will be removed for the time being, we ask that you will keep your personal items to a minimum and at your equipment with you.
Lastly, I want to urge you to only come into the studio if you are comfortable with doing so. Like I said before, I am also very happy to work with you via Zoom. My goal as a Pilates Practitioner is to continue to offer you a personalized, pain free movement experience, if that is in person or by the safety of your home. Pillar of Strength also want to assist you in finding balance, calm and mindfulness. We all have endured a great deal and we want to be part of restoring health and healing and most importantly peace of mind.
Please feel free to reach out to me by email or call me with your thoughts and questions.
Best of Health,
Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp. and are used with their permission.